Black RAT Productions offers an exciting range of educational workshops and seminars for students and teachers. Run by professionals, they provide quality experiences for students and an invaluable resource for teachers, lecturers and youth theatre leaders.
The content of each workshop is tailored to focus on acting, theatrical history or the specific requirements of the audience.
- The Playwright – style and plays
- Specific Texts – analysis & appreciation
- Periods in Theatre History
- Theatre Practitioners
- Style Workshops e.g. pantomime, physical theatre, mask, comedy, ensemble playing
Hunting for clues, building a character, sustaining a role, mastering stagecraft, rehearsal practices
– Creating a KS3 curriculum
– Writing a scheme of work – GCSE+
– Effective use of VOICE for teachers
– Directing the school production
– Choreography for beginners – or, how to stage a musical number without stress!
– Shakespeare for Primary Schools
– Using Drama to explore poetry
– Directing young actors
– Devising theatre
For further details on current workshops or to discuss bespoke workshops and projects, contact us.